2 Simple Ways Improve a Lesson Plan

Practical Tips for Rigor, Fun, and Retention

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

2 Ways to Make Any Lesson Plan Better

Sometimes small changes can take a lesson plan from “OK” to “Yeah!” By improving the rigor and fun in each lesson, you can improve student learning and make your classroom more exciting. Learn practical tips from super-teacher Laura Candler that will help you make your lessons more engaging and memorable. This is a must-listen for elementary teachers.

Learn about the JTouch Interactive whiteboard

Click to listen to this show on: BAM Radio Network | iTunes | Stitcher

Thank you JTouch by InFocus, Today’s Sponsor

InFocus-JTouch-K12-High-School-Banner

My Interactive White Board (IWB) is gone, and I’m never going back. In today’s show, I’ll tell you how I’m using the Jtouch Interactive Display Board in my classroom. It is much more than an interactive whiteboard. (In some ways it is like a massive touch screen computer.) But with Airplay and also a cool tool called LightCast, every single device in my BYOD classroom can broadcast to the Jtouch display at the front of my classroom. When I’m not teaching, I even show huge moving scenes from nature on the board. I love it. Listen to this show to learn more about how I’m using the Jtouch from Infocus or click here to see it in action. Thank you Jtouch for sponsoring today’s show.

Learn about JTouch

Who is Laura Candler?

Laura Candler is the owner of Teaching Resources and a former 5th-grade teacher from Fayetteville, NC. She has presented educational workshops to teachers around the country for over 20 years. She’s the author of 10 books for teachers as well as over 100 digital resources. She can be found at http://ift.tt/1MPiX4o.

The post 2 Simple Ways Improve a Lesson Plan appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/1pt0eQN
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts